Thank you for your support of Christa Bennett for Charlottesville City School Board! Here’s how you can get involved in the campaign:
- Share your story. What is your biggest concern about Charlottesville City Schools? What does your child need to succeed in school that they’re not getting? What is CCS getting right?
- Submit a quote about why you support Christa.
- Stay in touch by registering for email, text, or letter updates.
- Volunteer. We need help letting the community know about Christa’s passion and commitment to our students. As the campaign progresses this fall, we will make phone calls and hold (COVID-safe!) events. Let us know if you would like to help with those or if you have a special skill, such as graphic design or video editing, that you would be willing to contribute to the campaign.
- Donate. Funding gives us the tools we need to communicate with our neighbors in Charlottesville. People need to know about Christa in order to vote for her!
Share your story
Submit a quote
Stay in touch
By providing your contact information, you agree to receive updates from the campaign. You may opt out at any time.
Please give us your contact info, and we will be in touch!
Financial donations will help us make the community aware of our campaign.
Click the button below to donate. You can also donate by check to Bennett for Charlottesville City School Board, 106 Troost Court, Charlottesville VA 22903.
Examples of what your contribution may be used for:
- $10 could purchase 10 stickers so supporters can easily identify themselves as part of the campaign.
- $25 could purchase 5 yard signs from a locally-owned printing shop, so supporters can let their neighbors know they’re for Bennett for School Board.
- $48 could allow us to make phone calls through Voter Access Network to 1,200 Charlottesville voters.
- $72 could purchase a six-month subscription to Google Suite, so we can stay in touch with our supporters by sending emails and scheduling events.
- $100 could purchase mailers to inform 342 Charlottesville families about Christa’s passion for equity in education.
- $150 could purchase a subscription to Vote Builder, which allows us access to data that we can use to canvass voters.
- $400 could pay for our website for one year.
- $1,000 could cover the stipend for an intern to conduct policy research and create issue briefings. We want to pay interns a living wage to increase the diversity of who is able to apply.
Thank you for your donation!